As a small but growing start-up, we try to be surrounded by people eager to learn. As such, we are currently looking for multiple roles, willing to work with us on several tailor-made applications as well as our productized services we are developing and selling.
Junior Community Manager
Because of a planned leave on June 1st we are looking to fill a Junior Community Manager role on a part-time or full-time (CIE) basis.
You will be responsible to manage the social media presences of our own products as well as of a diverse portfolio of clients. You should have the drive to always learn new strategies and tactics and be able to communicate fluently in at least 3 of the following languages: Luxembourgish, French, German, English.
We offer an exciting opportunity for a young graduate looking for an entry-level position but also if you didn’t succeed in school we might be open to consider your school of life experience instead.
- Management of client and own social media profiles (mainly Facebook, Instagram and Twitter)
- Targeted interaction with the communities
- Monitoring and reporting for internal and external publication
- Creation of innovative concepts
- Direct interaction with clients to plan and validate communication schedules
- Proposal of new tactics and strategies to boost performance
- Social Media Nerd and also active on social media off-duty
- Fluent use of at least three of the following languages: Luxembourgish, French, German, English.
- Good use of digital tools and office software
We’re waiting for you!
We permanently strive to better ourselves, by learning from each other. We share our knowledge within our office and the local community.
If you’re interested in joining our team, send in your application to email@example.com .